Universal Gauge by AeroForce Technology, Inc.
The AeroForce Analogic Gauge does not read OBD2 data, but rather only accepts standard analog inputs. Therefore, it can be used in older pre-OBD2 vehicles cars as well as recent models. It can also be used in conjunction with the Interceptor scan gauge when several additional sensors are required. It has the following features:
- Four 0-5v inputs channels
- Two EGT inputs. +/- 2 deg F accuracy. Range 0-1024 Deg C or 32-1843 deg F.
- Can log displayed data
- Has high intensity warning lights that can be set using a 1 or 2 parameter algorithm. P1, P1 or P2, P1 and P2. For example, trigger the lights when rpm exceeds 6000 rpm, or when trans temp exceeds 230 F and coolant exceeds 210 F, or when air fuel ratio is above 12.5 and throttle is above 75%.
- Integrated output for 12v realy. Allows you to use our 12v relay kit to turn something on or off. For example, turn on an electric radiator fan when coolant exceeds 180 F, or shut off nitrous when A/F ratio exceeds 13.0. This takes over one of the 0-5v inputs if used.
- Peak recall function. Allows you to view the highest value read for a displayed parameter.
- Includes a live scrolling data graph, 4 parameter (input)bar graph, and a 6 parameter (input) display
- Works on all 12v vehicles