Monitor your critical vehicle sensors and data on a compact 2 - 1/16” gauge for countless mounting options using our selection of pods or 3rd party pods.
Includes 6’ cable and many hardware configurations to customize the appearance. Simply plugs in the OBD2 port for most application and installs in minutes.
Provides real time data from the factory sensors and vehicle systems by simply plugging the included 6’cable into the OBD2 port on your 1996 or newer OBD2 compliant vehicle.
- Simple menu driven operation
- For many applications there are numerous display options such as a 2 parameter scrolling graph, 4 parameter display, and 8 parameter screen as well as peak recall.
- Reads factory sensors* such as oil pressure, transmission temperature, air fuel ratio, knock retard, intake air temp, etc. Reads both enhanced and generic parameters.
- Has 2 inputs for additional sensors if you want more than what the factory provided. We have a full line of sensors on our SENSORS PAGE
- Measures 0-60, 1/8, and 1/4 mile times.
- Records and plays back data logs
- Numerous hardware options such as face and bezel color and materials for endless customization options.
- Has bi-directional controls such as cooling fan on/off, intercooler pump on/off, PCM reset, DTC read and clear, tire size correction, gear ratio correction. Not all functions are available on all vehicles, see user manual for specifics for your vehicle.
- High intensity warning lights can be programmed to light using a 1 or 2 parameter algorithm, P1, P1 OR P2, P1 AND P2.
- Optional relay output allows gauge to control other vehicle systems such as nitrous, fans, pumps, etc.
- Standard 2-1/16” (52mm) size for countless mounting options using our selection of pods or other makes.
- Peak recall also available on most applications.
- Bezel screws off for easy replacement of face and bezel for customization.
What you receive with order (image below)